CX Leaders Maximising their Customer Experience ROI at Asia's Largest CX Event
SINGAPORE, June 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia's competitive landscape is growing, and organisations across the region are using the latest technological advancements to enhance their customer experience strategy and differentiate themselves from the crowd.
AI-powered CX, personalised experiences and innovative journeys are the three areas senior representatives from BFSI, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer goods, logistics and supply chain told the CX Asia team they are looking to implement or enhance in the coming year.
To enable these Heads of CX, Digital Strategy, Operations, Marketing, Customer Insights and Loyalty, organized by CX Network, the 6th Annual Customer Experience Asia event will feature 70+ case studies from 60+ world-class CX leaders.
They will share their CX strategies, priorities and programmes across 8 unique streams: Customer Journeys, Digital-First CX Strategy, Customer Advocacy & Retention, Operational Excellence in Customer Service, AI-Powered CX, Omni-Channel, Customer Insights, Service Excellence and Employee Engagement.
"CX is, without a doubt, one ofthe most spoken and discussed terms in every organisation. CX is not a single functional work, but rather a cross-departmental cooperative and collaborative teamwork. That is exactly why the upcoming CX Asia Summit with 8 different streams focusing on all aspects of CX is the perfect place if you are looking to accelerate your organisation as a CX mastermind."
– Nadia Kim, Programme Director, Customer Experience Asia 2018
Expert speakers at the 2018 edition include:
- Timothy Chua, Head of Customer Experience, Singapore Airlines
- Felix Liu, Head of New Customer Experience, Group Customer Experience, Alibaba
- Raju Nair, MD & Regional Head Customer Journey Experience, DBS Bank
- Wynthia Goh, Head of Omnichannel, NTUC
- Anil Srinivas, Senior Director & Regional Leader, E-commerce, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Michael Perera, Vice President, GO-POINTS, GO-JEK
- Scott Leaw, Director, eCommerce and CRM -- Asia Pacific, Shiseido
- Vikas Singh, Senior Director of Product Quality and Customer Assurance, HP
- Cedric Dias, Head - Digital, Social Media and Product Marketing, OCBC Bank
They will be joined by our confirmed conference partners Pegasystems, UiPath, Uniphore, Nexmo, Teleperformance, VMWare and Genesys.
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://bit.ly/CustomerExperienceAsia, call +65 6722 9388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact: Nishkala Thiru, +65 6722 9452, Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.com.sg or visit http://bit.ly/CustomerExperienceAsia
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.com.sg.
SOURCE CX Network
[ Back to the Web-scale Networking Community's Homepage ]